Moke Californian RHD

Mokes and Ants for sale
scribley9

Moke Californian RHD

Postby scribley9 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 20:22

Beautiful Red Right Hand Drive Moke Californian !

This car is currently Jersey Registered but currently in Portugal. It was first registered in February 1982. This Moke Californaian has been off the road for several years - the engine has now been re built professionally and it is a 'runner' with a very few (tidying) things left to do. The original roof is not in a very good state but will be included. It' still on its original white steel wheels and has the high back Californian front seats. The roll-bar is white. There is no body rust at all and the body panels are all in good condition but with the paint a little 'time faded', as would be expected. (No respray done as I know a true enthusiast would want to do that themselves). There are no modifications or non standard parts and everything is where it should be. The engine rebuild was done carefully with no expense spared but the engine had only done 35000 miles prior to that - it was stored badly and seized, requiring some expensive input !

If someone wants it as a Portuguese registered vehicle then I will complete the matriculation and sell it with Portuguese plates. If UK or any other European country import is required then I will get it set up with Jersey to transfer the logbook. Ideal for use at a holiday home in the Algarve or for beach runs in Spain

No firm price in my mind but I would like to see it find a caring home !
werewolf

Re: Moke Californian RHD

Postby werewolf » Tue Mar 07, 2017 15:42

hi.. I am very interested. as I have five mini engines here in the corner..give me a price.. thanks bill cox MBA lic NC dealer and bonded US CUSTOMS importer with TWIC ACE and SCAC. www.montecarlomini.com phone.. 001.704.487.6797 home
werewolf

Postby werewolf » Tue Mar 07, 2017 20:15

please send photos.. all four sides.. under the bonnet and floor pans.. and expected price.. does this run? thank bill cox email bille.cox@hotmail.com
Mickey C

Postby Mickey C » Sun Mar 12, 2017 14:13

Hi
If it's still for sale, I've sent you a PM.
Mike
werewolf

Postby werewolf » Mon Mar 13, 2017 22:55

Is this moke for REAL?/ no photos . no replys ????? bc
Jersey Moke

Postby Jersey Moke » Wed Mar 15, 2017 22:07

Hi

This Moke was posted around Christmas 2015 time last year I got in touch and he left me a message on the answer phone but I never got back. I asked for photo's etc and he never sent them to me either.

Please be careful I would hate to see someone scammed here.

Nick
werewolf

Postby werewolf » Fri Mar 17, 2017 16:25

jersey moke thanks for the input.. I would NEVER send money . unless I had some there in person. to pick up and get the logbook. and checking both vin numbers on this.. later bc

Return to “Mokes and Ants For Sale”