What I Learned Today

Freewheeling banter.....anything goes as long as it's clean and nothing to do with Mokes.
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

What I Learned Today

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes » Fri May 01, 2015 17:18

I'm starting this thread in side scream after some deliberation as I'm not sure what will be put in it! They may be Moke related as in my second post or Moke unrelated, as in my first (this) post :D

So, today I learned that next Monday is a bank holiday and I've got a three day weekend :D yippee, and thank goodness for ignorance! After all, if I'd known about it weeks ago it would have taken ages to get here
Summer

Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Re: What I Learned Today

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes » Fri May 01, 2015 17:21

And, as promised. Today I learned, on checking my inbox, that there is just 20 days to the IMM :shock: Better start making preparations methinks...... First thing, get the Moke MOT'd
Summer

Robin Jones

Re: What I Learned Today

Post by Robin Jones » Fri May 01, 2015 19:04

I work remotely from my company. (They're in New York City and I'm in Ohio about 700 miles away)
They take some strange (to me) holidays such as President's Day. (I've never even heard of getting that day off except for gov'mint workers)
If nobody in NYC answers their phone or emails by lunchtime, I figure that I've got the day off. :roll:
Not that if really means much difference. If I've got a project, I'm working nights, weekends, holidays anyhow. :cry:
This is Matt Jones Son of Robin.

Return to “Side Scream”