International Mini Moke Meet
- MMC Member
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 21:38
- Location: Black Forest, Germany
Now I have to find my car, batteries, remote and hoping it is still working
No guarantee given I will bring it.
Is it a Moke or another car?
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 18:17
- Location: The Netherlands
Tamiya blue Mini Cooper, Moke shell not ready.
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:14
- Location: Antwerp - Belgium
I just hunted down the rc mini in the basement. Missing some parts like battery, battery charger, remote control.. Doesn't look like she'll be racing this weekend. Oh and moke body also missing d'oh but still clear and not worked on. And this is only the minor part of problems with the preparations