1988 Portuguse Moke Very Reluctant Sale

Mokes for sale
johng
MMC Member

1988 Portuguse Moke Very Reluctant Sale

Post by johng » Thu Aug 09, 2018 20:21

Most of you will know my Moke but if you don't , I have loved & cared for it for 16 years . Been all around Europe to many IMMs even the ones we don't mention :D My love is Steam Shows but the time has come to use it to finance a house in Philippines. Really enjoyed my time in the Club and hope if I turn up in future without a moke maybe I get a lift :)
£10,600 with negoiation about hood that got knackered in Portugal.
Or Ebay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dean
MMC Member

Re: 1988 Portuguse Moke Very Reluctant Sale

Post by Dean » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:24

:cry:

Jez

Post by Jez » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:23

You can have a lift from me anytime John.

It's been a pleasure !

Jez
DBL 785B

johng
MMC Member

Post by johng » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:29

Cheers Jez.
Beware of scammers on Ebay. This was an email I received from someone who expressed an interest :-

" Brilliant , I believe it's still in a very good condition? Also like to know if you haven’t had an accident with t before? i hope you have got PayPal? Because I will be making payment with PayPal cos it's the safest and best way to make online payment if you know what I mean by saying so? If that’s fine with you kindly send me your PayPal email address that's all I will be needing to make the payment, will make the payment as soon as I get your details, More so I have got a private courier agent that will come for pick up once payment has been made, Get back to me as soon as you can.. Thanks "

I replied that payment was Cash or Bank Transfer and , guess what ? No more communication !!!

werewolf

Post by werewolf » Fri Aug 10, 2018 17:55

good morning Johng .. I have bid on this moke on ebay.co.uk and you KNOW I am a CASH buyer for most mokes anywhere world wide.. If we come to deal..pending inspection I will have my friend show up with CASH notes.. No pay pal. no checks.. and no BS.. thanks bill cox MBA lic NC dealer NC manufacture bonde US CUSTOMS importer with TWIC ACE SCAC and WMI for mokeamerica.com phone.. 001.704.487.6406.. 001.704.487.6406

johng
MMC Member

Post by johng » Mon Aug 13, 2018 21:37

Hi All
I have withdrawn my Moke from eBay as we have found another way of financing our requirements.
I found some Club Members made interesting comments about me selling it ;- 2 told me I was wrong and very disrespectful cos it belong to my father. I was upset because they are totally unaware of my situation and why I put it for sale. Another enquired cos they were concerned about naturally if I still in the Club and enjoying Moking which was quite nice. And the final member was very comforting suggesting I buy a Jeepnie and drive it around Manila :)

johng
MMC Member

Post by johng » Mon Aug 13, 2018 22:08

Hi Mr werewolf

Thank you for bidding on my recent eBay Post. You certainly talk-the-talk but as everything I posted was Cash on Collection why you keep going on about your payment system ? If you think you are THE BIG MOKE DEALER you could have pressed " Buy Now " and it was yours .

I love Mokes and they should not be exploited for profit.

That's all I have to say

Return to “Mokes For Sale”