Moke seats wanted

Mokes and related items wanted
j Beeton

Moke seats wanted

Post by j Beeton » Mon Sep 22, 2014 20:23

Hi all, my moke has finally gone off for media blasting, prime coating in prep for some welding. In the meantime I am sourcing bits for the rebuild. I am looking for some seats, car is a 1965 build, two front would be great if there are any out there :D please contact.....JAMES

Wally2
MMC Member

Re: Moke seats wanted

Post by Wally2 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:41

Hi James,
Only option if no one here can help would be e-bay but the last English seats went for over £230 each. M parts do them in fibre glass but they are around £ 180 each I think. Not sure if Leo Jack's is making any, might be worth a call. Are yours past repair or dont you have any?
Chris

j Beeton

Post by j Beeton » Tue Sep 23, 2014 19:33

Hi Chris, thanks for reply, sadly don't have them as car was fitted with 4x bucket seats from the early 70,s and these have been binned as the mice had been living in them whilst the car was in a lockup!. Car will not be ready to furnish until next spring hopefully so there is time .... I will post some more photos when the car comes back from the blisters.... :D

Tim

Post by Tim » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:47

Leo Jack (Mokepanels) is listing a GRP one.

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.

werewolf

Post by werewolf » Fri Sep 26, 2014 0:03

brad rosselle in atlanta is parting out moke . has four metal moke seats for sale.. go to www.minimania.com and look under cars for sale.. it is the very very rusty red one.. later bc

Return to “Wanted”