Mini Moke Registeries

Posts specific about mokeclub.org, its features and its use.
Doug G
MMC Member

Mini Moke Registeries

Post by Doug G » Thu Nov 22, 2012 15:41

I would like to suggest that information relating to the Moke Registries that are held by the Club as available to members.

While it is appreciated that certain information is critical IE affecting or comprimising security (eg the current physical street address, surely at least the number of mokes/age/districts(counties(?)/type of moke - English Australian genuine Califrnian,Poruguese/ hard top etc could be made available.

Alternatively, it might make a good article for 'Mokin'.
Having a moking good time!

Daniel
MMC Member

Re: Mini Moke Registeries

Post by Daniel » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:33

I agree! Some of us discussed similar thoughts at this years IMMM.
Supporting a list of club members and there type of Moke should not be a problem regarding privacy as long as the list is only for members and non public.
For all non UK members it would be helpful to see where other club members are located!

Daniel
The Moke model car overview: http://www.mokemodels.tk

Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 23:05

I also agree, Apart from Ian and Carole Potter, I dont know if there are any other Mokeys in the north Derbyshire area?
Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D

Robin Jones

Post by Robin Jones » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:09

Yes, I would love to know where other Mokes are located. But, I would think that you would need to set it up separately from the registries.
Me? I don't care if my information is shared. But, I seem to recall that, when giving the information, there was some promise of keeping it private. It was quite a while back and my memory isn't as good as my forgetory. :roll:
There has to be some sort of generic map application on the interweb thingy that would allow Moke owners to register and show as much or as little information as they chose.
This is Matt Jones Son of Robin.

Return to “Site Discuss”